Please Listen...
Apr. 13th, 2009 11:23 pmI'm supposed to be finishing a paper, but a friend linked me to this video and I was completely blown away.
Susan Boyle is 47 and has never been kissed by a boy. She went on "Britain's Got Talent" and, well, I'll just let you listen to her yourself.
Susan Boyle is 47 and has never been kissed by a boy. She went on "Britain's Got Talent" and, well, I'll just let you listen to her yourself.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:45 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:31 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 07:03 am (UTC)I have to say it was kind of the same reaction as to Paul Potts; see them, think 'oh they're going to be laughed off' and then they sing and it's like OMG WOW.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:32 pm (UTC)I've got her video as one of my favorites, I have to listen to it again.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 07:41 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:33 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 02:40 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:36 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 03:43 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:34 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 03:46 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:35 pm (UTC)She completely blew me away. And I love the fact that Simon was sitting there all skeptical and when she was singing, he had the most blissful look on his face.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:08 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-14 06:29 pm (UTC)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
Sorry. Forgot the link. LOL.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-20 05:59 pm (UTC)